A Proclamation on Vaccinations
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Be IT KNOWN, BASED UPON THE TEACHINGS OF THE BIBLE, IT IS OUR RELIGIOUS CONVICTION NOT TO HAVE OUR CHILDREN VACCINATED.
Public Law 97-280, passed by the 97th Congress of the United States of America, declares the Bible to Be the "Word of God" and directs citizens to "study and apply the teachings of the Holy Scriptures. "
- The Bible teaches that the truthfulness of an issue is to be sought and should stand on no less than two or more witnesses. (Deuteronomy 19:15).
- A diligent search for truth on the safety and effectiveness of vaccinations reveals there are many studied, informed and qualified witnesses who have found and teach that there are serious health risks involved with vaccinations.
- Even Senate Bill 732 before the 103rd Congress of the United States known as the "Comprehensive Child Health Immunization Act of 1993", made known the fact that there are risks to vaccines. The following words are from that bill:
Vaccine information materials should be simplified to ensure that parents can understand the benefits and risks of vaccines (emphasis added).
THEREFORE BE IT KNOWN THAT WE HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO SUBJECT OUR CHILDREN TO THE RISKS OF VACCINATION. TO DO ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE IRRESPONSIBLE AND SINFUL AS CHRISTIAN PARENTS.
- The Bible teaches that there are clean and unclean animals and that God's people are not to put the unclean into their bodies (Deuteronomy 14). Furthermore, the Bible teaches that Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself;..(Deuteronomy 14:21) and hut flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. (Genesis 9:4)Vaccines are often made of, or in bodies, fetuses or eggs of said unclean creatures. The process of creating the vaccine often causes said creatures to die in the process (i.e., dieth of itself). Many vaccines are made in or of the blood of diseased animals. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (I Corinthians 6:19,20)
THEREFORE BE IT KNOWN THAT WE HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO HAVE OUR CHILDREN VACCINATED. TO DO SO WOULD BE TO VIOLATE THESE TEACHINGS OF THE BIBLE.
- The Bible teaches that we are not to harm or wrong our neighbor (Romans 13:10: James 2:8). Our decision to decline vaccinations does not wrong or threaten our neighbor. If vaccinations are truly effective then vaccinated neighbors would be in no danger from someone who is not vaccinated.
THEREFORE BE IT KNOWN OUR DECISION TO NOT HAVE OUR CHILDREN VACCINATED DOES NOT ENDANGER OR HARM OUR NEIGHBOR AND THUS OUR NEIGHBOR HAS NO JUST CAUSE TO EVER TRY TO FORCE VACCINATIONS UPON OUR CHILDREN.
- The Bible teaches children are a gift from God to the parents (Psalm 127:3) and further teaches the parents (not the state) are entrusted with the care and welfare of the child (I Timothy 5:8). The Bible also teaches there have been times in history when evil government and government employees have attempted through force, intimidation color of law to harm and destroy the children of God's people (Exodus I and 2 and Matthew 2).
THEREFORE BE IT KNOWN THAT WE HAVE CHOSEN TO DO OUR GOD GIVEN DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT AND DEFEND OUR CHILDREN FROM ANY SUCH FORCE OR INDIVIDUALS BENT UPON SUBJECTING OUR CHILDREN TO THE RISKS OF VACCINES.
- The Bible teaches that when man's law contradicts God's Law, His people must obey God over men. But Peter and the apostles answered and said, '"We must obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29) There is much Bible Case Law in support of this position such as Daniel Vs Darius (Daniel 6) and Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego vs Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 3:13). Concerning the safety of children, both the Hebrew midwives (Exodus 1) and the parents of Moses (Exodus 2) refused to obey the law of man that put the children in peril. By faith Moses, when he was born, was hidden for three months by his parents, because they saw he was a beautiful child; and they were not afraid of the king's edict. (Hebrew 11:23)
THEREFORE BE IT KNOWN SHOULD ANY POLICY, EDICT, OR LEGISLATION OF MAN DECREE OUR CHILDREN MUST BE VACCINATED, WE MUST AND WILL OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MAN AND AS MOSES' PARENTS OF OLD AND WE WILL DO SO WITHOUT FEAR.
- The Bible teaches that God's people are to be humble, peaceful and desirous of a tranquil and quiet life (I Timothy2:2) and to do all they can to be at peace with others. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be a peace with all men. (Romans 12:18) However, the Bible also teaches that if and when anyone (be it Indians in the 1800's or government bureaucrats in the 1900's ) attempts to harm or to take one's children or family members, one must respond appropriately. In the case of the Bible story of Abraham's nephew Lot being taken by kings men, there were very severe consequences incurred by them. (Genesis 14 and Romans 15:4)
THEREFORE BE IT KNOWN THAT WE DESIRE TO BE AT PEACE WITH THOSE WHO MAY FEEL OR THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN WE ON THIS ISSUE OF VACCINATIONS AND THAT IS WHY WE HUMBLY EXPLAIN THE CHOICE WE HAVE MADE. BUT, BE IT KNOWN, SHOULD ANYONE EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ATTEMPT TO FORCE VACCINATIONS UPON OUR CHILDREN OR ATTEMPT TO TAKE THEM OR ANY FAMILY MEMBER WHO DEFENDS THEM-CAVET!
Humbly and peacefully submitted with obedience to and trust in the God of the Christian Bible.
By:________________________________ Date: _________________
There has never been a long range clinical trial or laboratory study to determine if any of the 33 dosages of vaccines our government requires our children to be inoculated with actually protects them from the viruses that causes the disease.